OK, if you’re like most folks over 50, you may be in pretty good shape but your eyesight has probably lagged a bit — especially for reading.
That can be a real hassle when you’re out for a nice run or bike ride. Good news, there’s a great solution.
A number of the top sunglass manufacturers produce sport models with built-in readers at the bottom. We’ve demoed them for months and their absolutely fantastic.
Now, everything from looking down at your bike computer to glancing at your watch — or stopping on the side of the road to check a message — is just plain easy. No need to carry another pair of glasses. These puppies work great for just about everything. Now you’ll:
- Read your cyclocomputer while you ride.
- View your heart rate monitor while you run.
- See your score card while golfing.
- Read your trailmap while skiing or hiking.
- Read while lounging at the beach or pool.
Check out a few models: